If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, October 1, 2009

Glow Sticks

I found these at Michael's Craft Store for a dollar. You get 15 in the tube and I think they are fun.
Last night we talked about what the sun does for us and what the moon does for us. Then we talked about light and dark. After that "lesson" We ran outside because I was dying to try these out.
I just think this one is funny.
Here we go!
We waved them and played with them for about 40 minutes and they insisted that we go on a nature walk so I grabbed a neighbor kid to stay in my house to watch Scarlett who passed out at 8 so we could go on the nature walk.
Cheap and fun and no clean up! YES!
They both wanted to sleep with them so this morning I found them tight fisted with the glow sticks in their hands. Aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected