If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Resist Leaf Rubbings

This is another Fall Activity, with a twist.

Collect some leaves.
Tear off the paper of a crayon.
Stick the leaves under the paper.
Rub with the side of the crayon until the impression of the leaf appears.
Watercolor over the entire paper so the crayon is above the paint.
Like this. Then let dry. Let the kids feel the difference of crayon to paint. It is so neat!

2 comments:

  1. You have the funnest ideas. I can't wait to try this out. I think we'll do leaf rubbings and apple sushi today. Thanks Val:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jefrie and I picked out leaves today to do this activity tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected