If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Seeds

This one is easy but I am assuming no one has a recipe...
Carve pumpkins.
Here are the innards.
Wash the pulp away.
Mix in a bowl 1/4 cup melted butter, 2 TBS of seasoned salt OR 2 TBS cinnamon and sugar. Mix with the seeds.
Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
Now my husband is happy. This kids are too I guess.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I've never done it with butter... I think that would be much better than doing it without it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected