If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, October 5, 2009

Racecar Painting

This is a fun activity if you need to get your aggressions out. LOL Just Kidding! Here is what you need. Paint, Racecars, Paper and a smock.
Put the paints in a plate and one car on each blob of paint. Then go, go go!
I let them do two colors and then let them dry.
Here is B's (above)
When they are dry I cut a heart out and then cut the heart shape a little smaller to fit in the hole. Like K's (below)
Then I glued it on a complimentary color like yellow, and then titled it something cute. Isn't this so much better than a blob of paint? I'd like to think so!

1 comment:

  1. This is way cute. My problem is that I have all girls and therefore don't own a race car :( We'll figure something out ;)

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected