If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, October 12, 2009

Leaf Sorting

I don't know about you but I love the Fall, so this weeks stuff is all about Fall. Last week's Thumbprint Trees, and Apple Prints really got me going! :)

So again when my sister was in town (for the day) we treked through the rain in our snow gear to hunt for leaves.
I love this baby so I am posting this picture because...well it's so cute! :)
After we enjoyed the fall foilage we came home dried the leaves and then made a chart. Put a piece of Contact paper sticky side out on our window and began to sort...
This activity lasted about 25 minutes and then we counted the leaves that were each color...
As you can see...yellow won! I then put another piece of contact paper over the leaves and hung it in my kitchen on another window. As the leaves turn brown we will be able to watch them everyday without the crumbling mess that usually follows. So, if its not snowing where you are, go outside and collect some leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected