If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spider Web - for Halloween

Woah! That last post had an overwhelming response with the comments! Thanks! :p LOL

This project was inspired by my son:
Who is 3 and really wanted to be a spider for Halloween. So I obliged.
Here is what what you need:

2 Cans, Paint, Pipe Cleaners, Paper, Rubber Bands

Tear off paper from the cans(we were using these tonight otherwise write on the can what it is before ripping off the label!) Then cover the cans with Rubber Bands.

Next dip in paint and Roll, Roll, Roll.

While it is drying cut the pipe cleaners into 4 pieces. Like the length of your finger.

Then let the kids twist them into each other until all 4 pieces are used up.

My daughter didn't see where I was going with this...
Then glue the spider to a desired location and cut the paper into a web shape or circle.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected