If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, October 23, 2009

Foot print Ghosts

When A came over the other day we made these ghosts.
They are super easy and I'll show you how...
Paint the foot, then stamp it. Repeat, and stamp the two prints so that the heels match up.
Tada!
Cut around the outside and then draw a face. Done!

1 comment:

  1. I did this one with Eastyn and Jefrie to send to there grandparents. It was soo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected