If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, October 9, 2009

Letter A - Apple Prints

You need:

Apples, Paint, Paper, Knife, Markers and a fork.

Slice the apple, I did in half then in quarters.

Then we identified the parts of the apple.
I did quarters so we would have more stamping to do.

We then did green, and had a taste.

Then we did it again on the letter A, adding the parts seeds and stems.

2 comments:

  1. Can I say, freakin' adorable? I am so doing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of your ideas. I'm going to have to try a few of them. I'd like to invite you to my blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected