If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Thumbprint Fun

I have a bunch of neat things for fall. Here is one of them. My sister came for the day (before we headed to NY for Grandma A's funeral :( sad)

I pre-painted the trunk and then we did thumbprint leaves for the trees. Here is how we did it...
Everytime we added a color of leaf we turned the picture so all of the leaves looked different, some sideways, some straight... they were so cute!
Happy Fall!

3 comments:

  1. I love these ideas! I babysit two toddlers and they would love them, too! (Heck, so would my older kids!) I love that you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use paint for the thumb prints or stamp ink?? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could do wither, but we did paint for a brighter effect!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected