If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, October 26, 2009

Rice Krispy Dinos

For dino week we also made a special treat, GREEN Rice Krispy Dinos. Here's how...


Bag of small marshmallows, 6 cups of Rice Krispies, 1/4 cup of butter, green food coloring.
I used cookie cutters to cut the shapes and then let my kids after bath identify what each dinosaur shape was and what they did. (eat plants or meat)
It was a great after dinner snack. Here is a tip do not add food coloring until everything is melted...then once the butter and marshmallows are smooth and green add the rice krispies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected