If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Apple Sushi

When I think of fall I think of Apples, mmmm. L had A over for a snack playdate.
This was one of my favorite fall activities when I worked for the District.

What you need...
Bread, Peanut Butter, butter knives, Apple
Here is what we did...
Cut the crusts off then SMASH the bread flat. This is a very important step. The crusts will be used later.
SPREAD the peanut butter generously over the bread.
Slice the apples thin and put 3-5 slices on the top of the bread.
ROLL it up "like a cini-mon roll"
Cut like sushi, eat like sushi.
With the left over crusts and apples DOLLOP some Peanut Butter on the plate and use it as dip.
Delish!

1 comment:

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected