If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, October 30, 2009

Recycled Halloween Puzzles


All of your Halloween cards that you get in the mail are so fun for the kids but then what?  Well, you detach the front part of the card...the cute stuff and cut it into different pieces so they are easy to put together later... here are my kids doing it.

 
The best part is that they can do it again next year, you see we just ziplocked it and put it in the Halloween Box for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected