If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, August 27, 2009

Making Pretzels

In our house we try to do one fun snack or dinner a week. When I say fun I mean something the kids can do with me or their father. This week was no exception. For family night we made pretzels. Here is what you need...
1 pkg of yeast
1 1/2 cups of warm water
1 t. salt
1 T. sugar
4 cups flour
1 egg, beaten
salt (optional)

Steps
Measure warm water into large bowl

Sprinkle on yeast and stir until soft

Add salt, flour, sugar

Mix and knead dough with hands
Roll and twist into desired shapes
Place on greased cookie sheet
Brush with beaten egg

Sprinkle with Salt(optional)
I did some sugar some salt...(for my lesson)
Bake 12-15 minutes at 350.

Enjoy!
My lesson was on eternal families and how being married was the knot that held us together forever. If you want the lesson comment and I will email it to you!

A special thanks to my husband who quickly volunteered to make this with the kiddos. I think he has been jealous that every time he comes home he has to hear about the fun stuff they have done with mom! :) It made picture taking so much easier this time!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is incredible! Yesterday we played with shaving cream and it was great! Today we're doing glue and sparkles.

    I would love your lesson for FHE. We'll do pretzels on Monday.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would love your FHE lesson. The pretzels look so yummy! Your blog is great!

    krazy421 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected