If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, August 7, 2009

Shaving Cream

So my sister in law and the kids came over for lunch and fun stuff. I thought shaving cream would be a good idea since the age group for shaving cream usually is 2-6. Well she and I stressed a little too much about the shaving cream being yucky and not to eat it and the boys wouldn't touch it. They both FREAKED out. Then I gave up and pulled out the squeegie to clean it up and that is what the boys preferred. Cleaning it up! Hahaha Here are our traumatized boys before the squeegies...
and after...I will be doing this again, P.S. DO NOT USE SCENTED cream yuck!
Original Post 4/10/08

1 comment:

  1. I saw this activity but they used the shaving cream on their face and had Popsicle sticks instead and they pretended to shave just like dad. It was cute. Maybe an idea for when they're older.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected