If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, August 3, 2009

Language Work Up

Align Center
My kids started talking a lot at age 15 months. They could say the basics but really identifying things at 15 months. I bought these flash cards at Target for $1.99 and they have helped tremendously on speech and word identification. The kids like to test each other so we pulled these out and let them practice their words.
Nothing fancy this time, but to make it harder on my oldest I had him sort the cards by the first letter...Mittens, Mouse, Marker, etc.
I had my daughter put the things in groups that go together like shoes, socks, jacket, etc.

You should try it, it is great practice and something to do if you have these things on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected