If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, August 13, 2009

Magic Scarves

I feel like I am lucky to be in the position where I have a kid at every age. A 5 month old, a 20 month old and a 3 year old. Because of this I am going to try hard to make activities for the babies too!

Here is the first one. What you need: A scarf, and an empty cardboard paper towel tube.
Stick the scarf into the tube and pull it out and in again. This is a versatile toy that uses stuff you already have on hand! Show your baby how to stuff it in and pull it out. I usually say "Where did it go?" or "Peek-A-Boo" "There it is" and my baby LOVES it. My older two love to entertain her with it as well.
This toy develops Object Permanence, Tactile Stimulation, and Eye-Hand Coordination. Try it with your baby, I bet they will squeal with delight like mine did! :)

PS NEXT FRIDAY is GIVEAWAY #2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected