If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, September 4, 2009

Spaghetti Art

I promise I will not post painting projects next week. It must seem like I am obsessed with Paint, but in all actuality I am obsessed with stamps, so there!

My friend L and her kids K and M came over to play with my kids so of course we had to do an art project!

Here is what you need...
Cooked Spaghetti Noodles, 1 teaspoon of paint and 2 teaspoons of water and mix them on a plate.

Add Noodles.

Drop and swirl on the paper.

My son especially loved this project. He has already asked to do it again!

Here is the finished product.

It was something fun to do that was quick and easy and I think you should try it!

2 comments:

  1. Boyd would love it! I just need to get paint now! So once I do, I will be doing this project! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that. My kids love anything that has to with paint. I think they would find this to be very funny.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected