If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, September 7, 2009

Sculpture Snacking

Toddlers are sometimes finicky eaters right? Well why not mix it up? After we did our Toothpick Building I thought this would be a fun snack/lunch for my kids.


I used stick pretzels, string cheese and pepperoni's...not exactly 100% nutritious but it is something different and they asked for seconds! I served it with Apple Juice and it was better than spending a fortune on Lunchables!



They were very very busy building and eating their creations. Today was a nice and quiet lunch time! And I like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected