If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cinnamon Chips

A simple snack for after nap or after school! Here is what you need...
Tortillas, Butter (melted) cinnamon and sugar.
Step 1 - Cut the tortillas into triangles and place on a baking sheet.
Step 2 - Butter all of the triangles.
Step 3 - Sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar over every single triangle.
Step 4- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes or until crispy. Place on a plate and let the chowing begin...

3 comments:

  1. OOO Love this too. I'm sure I've told you already.. I LOVE your ideas. I'm hispanic and something very similar is pretty big thing in my dads hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, sounds delicious! I wanna make these DURING naps so I get them all to myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is making these today, great idea!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected