If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rectangle Shape Collage

I cut out several different shapes. Everyone decided Rectangle was their favorite so we made rectangles this time.

Here is what you need. Shapes, Glue and Paper.
I made a rectangle out of glue and they stuck the shapes on.
Here is the finished product.
They were easy and cute and we are really working on knowing the shapes. L, age 3 knows them all so he thinks he is helping me teach them to B age 22 months and K 18 months. Whatever works right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected