If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, June 27, 2014

SBBK - Writing 4

Summer Boredom Buster Kids - Writing!

A while ago, I was cleaning out my craft room and found these foam letters.
I can't remember why I bought them, but my daughters have begged to use them on their "projects."

So, that is what we did today! 

My little one would pick a letter, say it out loud, and then stick it on someone's paper.
 Then that kid would have to write 2 words that start with that letter.
 They loved this!
 We did it until the paper was filled up.
For my older son, I gave him a letter and he would have to come up with an alliteration for that letter.
He did 10 sentences and we called it good.

Just another way to stretch their minds, get their hands writing, and enjoy their imaginations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected