If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, June 20, 2014

SBBK - Cooking 4

Summer Boredom Buster Kids - COOKING!



THIS IS A REPOST!!
Its original post date was : October 2012!

We like to have a little adventure and let the kids make their own dinner...sometimes.

Last night, I wrote a bunch of ingredients on different pieces of paper and the kids chose what we were having.


They chose: Mushroom, Garlic, Spinach, and Pineapples.
(We had pineapples on the side)

We made quesadillas.


 I sauteed mushrooms, garlic, and spinach and put them all in separate bowls.
The kids then built them.






 The kids were pretty happy with their creations.

 It was a fun family night, and made a perfect meatless monday!

*We do this kind of dinner at least once a month. I usually write what randoms I have in my fridge*

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected