If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SBBK - Writing 2

Summer Boredom Buster Kids - Writing!

This is a Repost from OCTOBER 2012, still doing it today. 
The littler kids love it just as much!


My kids love to draw(l). It is nice to not waste paper every once in a while. So, I bought these dry erase markers and gave each kid a paper towel and gave them my bathroom mirror.

These markers are for the mirror only.

To start, you need 3 adorable girls.

not a requirement. ;)

I let them get on the counter, and go to town on the mirror!





 They would have done this for hours.


This is a great place to keep them occupied while you are folding laundry,  or cleaning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected