If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, June 4, 2014

SBBK - Math 2


Summer Boredom Buster Kids - Math!

So, while the older 2 were working on TOP IT! My younger 3 were working on the number 3, 4, and 5.

I printed the worksheets from HERE or you can check out ALL of their printables 
from First-School HERE they have so many worksheets! Check them out! 



I let them use markers this time. Next time, we will do colored pencils.

They loved this, and my 5 year old (kinder) thought this was too easy for her, and eventually joined in on Top It! My 3 year old and 2 year old had a blast with this and asked "why not we doing 1 and 2?"

This is a perfect quiet activity when you are trying to make dinner too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected