If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, June 9, 2014

SBBK - Games 1

Summer Boredom Buster Kids - Games!


This game is called "what's missing?"
I got a tray, put random items on it and then walked away.
Took something off the tray and had them guess what was missing.




We did this several times, and sometimes I added something instead of taking something away.
Later, I let each of them be in charge of taking away and having everyone else guess.
They loved that, quite a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected