If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, January 28, 2011

Teaching Shapes to Toddlers - 3

Number Bingo!

I found this AWESOME WEBSITE and plan on using it more and more!  I love Math, I love when stuff is ready to go like this and I LOVE that they offer customizing!

So what I did was clicked on Bingo Sheets 3x3 and printed them. What is great is if you hit the back button on your browser and click MAKE WORKSHEET it will automatically make a new one. So I did this 10 times so I had 10 different Bingo Boards.

Then I printed 2 more and cut them out as markers.  I opted to do black and white so I could color them myself. I love to color. :)

Then I laminated them and the markers and it was time to play...
I picked the marker, placed it on the table and they marked their spots with a cheerio.
We kept going to get 3 in a row!
The kids loved it. The almost 2 year old sorta understood the concept but cheerio's were just too enticing. 
We played a few rounds so everyone got a turn and then read a few more books on the Shapes of the Week.

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT idea... Totally doing this as soon as I hook up my printer and get a laminator.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected