If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Teaching Shapes to Toddlers - 2

Fun Snack for Toddlers for the Shape Theme!

Peanut Butter Blossoms!
  This is for Circle and Triangle. :)

I did it the cheater way - which is a great time saver and was cheaper than making them on my own.

Tube of Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (1.75 at Walmart)
1/2 cup of sugar
1 bag of Hershey Kisses - I like Dark chocolate so that is what I bought.

Start by unwrapping ALL of the kisses.
This is perfect if you are working on small motor skills.

Then open the dough and make 24 small balls like an inch. Then roll them in sugar and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350.  AS SOON AS THEY ARE DONE gently put the kisses (unwrapped) on the cookies.  Let cool for 25 minutes so the chocolate can "re-harden"
Then enjoy. While the kids were eating, I read them a few books about shapes.
Mmmmm. 

Super easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected