If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Healthy Kids Activities - Taste #2

We had a SALTY lunch!
Bugles, Pretzels, Peanuts, Popcorn, Ramen and Buttery Toast!
Delicious right?
We rated everything on a Salty scale and it was unanimous that the Ramen was the saltiest.  Must be that delicious MSG! Hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. I love these activities! I stumbled onto your blog looking for ideas for sensory examples and activities. I'm planning to throw a "the 5 senses" themed birthday party for my son, who has mild sensory processing integration disorder. I've gotten some great ideas now on what to add to the 5-senses party favor bags. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected