If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Healthy Kids Activities - Eyes #1

We switched over to Eyes!

We talked about eyes.  We read The Eyes Have It by Melissa Stewart, Sight by Annalise Bekkering, and Eyes by Shannon Caster. There were lots more at the Library but these were the ones I chose.
My daughter B was so happy to have her friends A and N over again!
Then we made a project that I got from another book that I can't post, but if you email me I can send it to you! valeriewitte@yahoo.com
A knew that her eyes were Blue and B's were brown.  They colored and colored and colored.
N, A's twin was into it for a bit.
We talked about all of the things our eyes can see. Like Flowers and Trees and stuff like that.
Then we put them on!
Everyone seemed to like the project!
You should do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected