If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Paying Attention

I am sure you have noticed a few things about this blog. For one, my kids don't have names. Second, a lot of the posts are older. That is because I moved them from my family blog over to this one. I am trying to get those over to this one so that I can start posting current ones. My goal is to post a new post everyday.

I would really like your input as well. If you have done any of these projects or have any other ideas on how to do them, then please let me know. I love to hear how it is going for you!

Tell your friends about this blog, become a follower...really take what you want and do something with your toddler! It is such a short time before they go to school so let's embrace it and watch them learn and grow right at the kitchen table! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected