If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life Cycle of a Pumpkin

Toddler Pumpkin Theme Ideas

Print this Life Cycle Chart


We cut this out then glued it in the right order.  Then we matched up the left over cards to our diagram.




The girls suddenly figured it all out, since we grew pumpkins in our yard this year and they remembered seeing each step.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Brooke and I've visited your blog several times now! I found you through The Mom Blogs because I recently moved to Colorado and do a little blogging myself at http://theintentionalmomma.blogspot.com/. I wanted to email you but couldn't find your email address. Would you mind sending me a quick email at IntentionalMomma (at) gmail (dot) com? I have a question for you!

    Thanks, and have a great week!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected