If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Day Activity #3 - Bird Feeders

This one was all CC, she taught the lesson AND provided the activity!  We all met together for FHE and the kids had a fun time just being together!
The lesson was on Birds and why we need them and why we are thankful for them!
The kids were listening so well.
Then it was time to cover the pinecones with peanut butter
Then add seed to the butter...
Then the next morning we hung them up!
Tada!
Super cute and the birds have already been at them this morning!

1 comment:

  1. what an absolutely fantastic blog you have. I'm so glad I found it and am now following. So many wonderful ideas on how to teach young children. Thank you!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected