If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter Scenes

Here is what you need...

Dark Construction Paper, White Construction Paper, White Paint, Black Marker, Q-Tips (I used the baby ones because the tips are bigger)

Draw an outline of a tree and let the kids put snowballs on the trees and branches to make a scene.

Then cut out circles for a snowman and let them glue them on.  I just added the coal for the mouth and eyes and there it is...

The kids loved this.  It is simple and looks great because of the contrast!  Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I am working on the letter "S" with my girls so, we did this project last night. It was great because I had all of the supplies on hand and it was super fast to put together. My two year old had a blast dotting the paper with paint, and my four year old was very meticulous making sure the snow was "just so". Perfect quick activity when the kids were under my feet at dinner time.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected