If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Three Little Pigs


I opted to print it in black and white and color it myself, laminate it and then hot glue it on craft sticks so the kids could act it out. This picture is before I did all of that!

Then we talked about how pigs are dirty and messy and PINK! So we made tissue paper pigs today as the project!  Here is the shape I used, I just cut it and traced it on cardstock!

Then we glued Tissue Paper to it.


Then I mounted it on grass.

I did it this way so I could use it again for Farm Week in a few weeks. I also added a googly eye to this pig, but forgot to take a picture of it after it was added!

1 comment:

  1. I suppose this would work for when my kids don't act out the story, haha. I am liking the tissue paper piggy!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected