If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, February 2, 2012

White Mud

Here is what you need:
A bar of soap
A grater
A tub/pan
Loose toilet paper

Start by grating 1/2 a bar of soap.

Then tear the toilet paper up

Then add soap.

Then add water.

Let the kids squeeze, manipulate, and play with their mud as long as they like.
The more they play with it, the better it will be.

Good Clean Fun!

2 comments:

  1. I tried this today when my niece came to play. I pulled this up and did the first thing I saw. My niece was done in about 10 minutes, but my daughter played by herself for about 45. I think this is a great activity for kids who don't mind getting wet/messy (my niece doesn't like it much, but my daughter would live in mud if I would let her).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm writing a guest post about educational activities for kids aged 4-6.

    Found your blog through Pinterest, looked around and loved it! I'm writing to ask if I could feature this post and use the last photo.

    Of course, I always give credit and link back.

    Please feel free to take a look around my parenting blog to see what sort of stuff I write.

    Hope you enjoy the upcoming weekend and am looking forward to hearing from you!

    Anne

    PS Sorry, I had to send it through here. I couldn't seem to find your email address. You may choose not to publish this comment,of course. My email address is greeneggsandoms@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected