If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A long time ago...



I only had 3 kids! This was January 2010! My youngest was not even one yet!  I did monthly shots with these 'thing' shirts and they were so adorable!

This week is Dr. Seuss's Birthday!

We are spending all week reading Dr. Seuss books.
Tomorrow, I will have a food craft and Friday, I will have a game.

This week--that baby in those pictures turns THREE!
While I cry my eyes out celebrate her birthday this weekend, I will be back to business the following week.
Sorry, with my parents in town for my newly turned ONE year old and my bebe who is 3 weeks/3months old - I have been a tad busy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected