If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fun Halloween Snack

I couldn't resist making my kids something fun for snack.

You need an orange, a pretzel stick and a green airhead. Shown here...
Cut the airhead into a large triangle and then wrap around the pretzel. Stick it into the peeled orange.
Look! A pumpkin!  We added dried spiced cloves after this to make the eyes nose and mouth.

 
 But before we could do that we had to eat the candy! Haha.

It was a fun after school snack to get us into the Halloween Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected