If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Delayed - a must read!

I didn't post Fri-Today because I went to California to announce to my parents and ENTIRE family that we are expecting #4 A GIRL!!! in February. I am 22 weeks and feel fine, I don't usually get sick so this pregnancy is up there with the other three. :)

So I will be back to finish my tot school posts and there will be a lakeshore giveaway on Monday! Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Love your site. My little girl's favorite activity so far -- the money bank made with the pringles can. In fact, we are going to make another one today for her little brother! :)

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected