If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sand Blocks

Whew! What a crazy last two days, sorry I haven't posted!
Here is what you need:
Wood blocks, Sandpaper, Markers, Staple gun (not for the kids), and a bit o'glue.
Color the blocks with markers...in this house markers are big deal!
Measure then glue and staple to the sides.
PS, I am wearing lotion this time, but now I see a manicure is in my future! Yowza!
Ta-Da!
Now rub together...
We identified which sides to rub...
Then talked about rhythm, and beats.
Shake it people!

Picture me busting a move. Okay. Done. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected