If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Diamond Lizards

So today is TRIANGLE day!

We talked about lizards and what they do and why they are here then we made Triangle Backed Lizards.

Use painters tape, and watercolors.
Then paint, and paint, and paint.
Let them dry.
Then peel the tape and freehand a lizard shape. use the painted scraps for the leggs, add eyes and a tongue and here it is...
You could do any type of painting with painters tape except wall painting, trust me I am a pro at painting interior on houses and masking tape is the best!

Have a great day!  Don't forget the HUGE giveaway on Thursday...prizes are over $500!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!
    These are very impressive and attractive stuff.
    I love this last one!
    Repitle live food

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected