If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, December 3, 2010

Easy Toddler Christmas Idea #3

Toddler Made Gingerbread Houses!

Okay so I have been saving these for awhile.
 So we opened them up and cut the tops off
 then tape the middles together. and trim the triangle edges off
 Now tape again
 then cover it with a paper bag or book covers
 this is what it should look like when it is traced properly
 now cover the box with glue and doublestick tape
 Now the toddlers can have at it.  We used white tempra paint and q-tips.
 Everyone had a fun time
 N did his pretty quick so I let L (my kid) do one too.
I forgot to take a picture of the finished product but - I added a white door and windows and they looked so cute!

This Toddler Christmas activity required a little prep ahead of time (see above) but they were ready to go and dried fairly quickly.  The best part is that they will store with the Christmas decorations easily because they are flat! Nothing 3D to pull off or tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected