If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Healthy Kids Activities - Taste #3

Sweet Lunch!
Sweet things...Strawberries, Cinnamon Graham Crackers, Jelly and PB Sandwiches, Raisins, Marshmallows, and Cantaloupe.
The girls picked what they liked best.
N just ate everything! 

We didn't do much on the sweet thing but we did talk about what was the sweetest.
We had a delicious little lunch.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your site, and I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas. I would love it if you would email me your "Old McDonald Had A Farm" puppet templates. My email is justinandash@gmail.com. Thanks again! You are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea..especially since my kids did it! I've been wanting to do the same thing, but since we're working on colors now do it with a color theme like red or orange, etc.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected